Boasting a triumphant sense of style and quality craftsmanship, the OSCA (Sunseeker 63) speaks entertainment and space flawlessly, turning heads of all at sea. With every inch of its body carefully designed for success, the yacht also carries with it a vast space from within. The exterior invites its guests to relax and chill without a care in the world due to its top of the line safety features available.
Accommodating up to 8 guests for an overnight trip under the stars, the Sunseeker 63 houses 4 cabins with two comprising Queen Double beds, one cabin with 2 bunk beds and the last with twin single beds ready to give you a comfortable sleep. Thanks to its impeccable design, imagine soaking yourself in the sun and admiring God’s gift and then walking in only to be pleasantly surprised by the luxurious setting of each room. This is even more amplified by the pier thanks to the beautiful set up of Straits Quay, Pulau Pinang making it an unforgettable yacht charter escapade.
As expected, the vessel is fully air conditioned from top to bottom and has a modern fully functioning galley. For those who aim to relax inside, a 32” Flat Screen TV along with a DVD and sound system will be at your disposal. Snorkelling gears and trolling equipment is also available if guests are in search of something more adrenaline pumping. Safety is a top priority for all of our cruises. Hence, this yacht carries with it a Dinghy with a powerful engine of 75hp to ensure that all is well in times of danger.
Whenever onboard, we always encourage our guests to subscribe to our top of the line F&B package as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion. BBQ equipment is also available in the event that guests want to enjoy a grill at sea.
- 4 Hours: RM14,000
- 8 Hours: RM22,000
- 24 Hours: RM32,000
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Sunseeker 63
- Length: 21.07m
- Beam: 5.1m
- Draft: 1.6m
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Max Speed: 34 knots
- Cabins: 4 cabins (2 double, 2 twin)
- Guests: 8 pax (sleeping) / 15 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Sunseeker, UK
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.