Designed for the best cruising experience, the Barracuda 9 combines qualities of only the best. With an innovative design, match for speed and performance coupled with all the safety features needed, one will stand to enjoy a perfectly smooth ride throughout a cruise. Parked at the scenic Straits Quay of Pulau Pinang, this boat is perfect for an intimate charter getaway.
Packing a punch with its critically acclaimed interior, the sport fisher is perfectly balanced for a fishing expedition yet boasts safety unlike any other with its aggressive hull. Made for the most valuable fishing experience, the boat has a functional space made to be a comfortable working area outside. Smaller in size, the Barracuda 9 offers an intimate escape for those in need of solitude. With only 1 cabin available, it sleeps 2 guests for an overnight cruise at sea.
This boat has fully air conditioned interiors to ensure that comfort is on a high whenever the blazing sun arises. Not only that, it is also equipped with an audio system should any of our guests plan on blasting some music while cruising. Whenever onboard, we always encourage our guests to subscribe to our top of the line F&B package as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion. BBQ equipment is also available in the event that guests want to enjoy a grill at sea.
- 4 Hours: RM3,500
- 6 Hours: RM4,500
- 8 Hours: RM5,500
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Barracuda 9
- Length: 29.3 ft
- Beam: 9.8 ft
- Draft: 3.2 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Max Speed: 35 knots
- Cabins: 1 cabin (Queen Double)
- Guests: 2 pax (sleeping) / 6 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 2013
- Builder: Beneteau
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.