The Vangohh Seafarer (Leopard 51) is a catamaran motor yacht with a vast space available inside offering comfort and luxe to all who enters its doors. Embodying warmth and comfort with its uniquely designed cabin, families and friends alike are bound to feel at home upon setting foot in the luxurious yacht. Located in Langkawi, the Leopard 51 proves to be a quality yacht to charter offering an abundance of experiences.
Versatility being one of its highlighted features, the yacht is able to accommodate up to 20 guests in the day and sleep up to 8 people for an overnight adventure thanks to the 3 cabins and salon available consisting of queen double beds each. With fully air-conditioned interiors, the hot Malaysian weather is of no bother to anyone on board. What more with a fully equipped modern galley, guests will be able to even cook their own meals when seafaring on a beautiful day. Promising a great time, the Leopard 51 excels at exceeding expectations, every time.
Snorkeling gears will also be made available for those who wish to swim with the fishes. Safety being a priority to all of us, a Dinghy 50hp will also be attached to the yacht in the event that an emergency arises. Usually parked at the Royal Langkawi Yacht Club, guests may even have a picturesque moment on the deck due to the visually appealing outlook of the pier.
Whenever onboard, we always encourage our guests to subscribe to our top of the line F&B package as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion. BBQ equipment is also available in the event that guests want to enjoy a grill at sea.
- 4 Hours: RM12,500
- 8 Hours: RM19,700
- 4 Hours: RM8,500
- 6 Hours: RM9,500
- 8 Hours: RM10,500
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Leopard 51 PC
- Length: 51 ft
- Beam: 25.1 ft
- Draft: 3 ft
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Max Speed: 20 knots
- Cabins: 3 cabins + 1 salon
- Guests: 8 pax (sleeping) / 20 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 2015
- Builder: Robinson & Caine; South Africa
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.