Princess Amalin (Princess 76), a custom built wooden yacht which takes her guests on a sea voyage immersed in luxury. Exploring the blue sea since 1991, she carries with her years of great memories taking people to a private journey coupled with scenic views.
Impeccably transformed to a mobile luxurious hotel, the boat comes with the comfort of a home and vast space which may fit up to 60 people. Furthermore, the vast deck of the boat is well suited for large groups on a party getaway or a calm escape from reality, making it an optimum yacht rental option for those looking around Port Klang.
Everyone on board will also be enjoying a fully air conditioned interior to ensure comfort at all times. It also has a modern fully functioning galley, designed to promote the most important component of cruising – eating. Fishing equipment is also included in the boat in case any charterers are keen to go fishing while cruising! Safety is a top priority for all of our cruises. Hence, this yacht carries with it a Dinghy with a powerful engine of 50hp to ensure that all is well in times of danger.
Guests are also encouraged to include our top of the line F&B package for their charters as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion. A BBQ grill is also available in the event that guests want to do it grill style.
- 4 Hours: RM22,000
- 6 Hours: RM24,000
- 8 Hours: RM26,000
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Custom Built Motor Yacht
- Length: 96.12 ft
- Beam: 17.38 ft
- Draft: 8.86 ft
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots
- Max Speed: 10 knots
- Cabins: 5 cabins
- Guests: 10 pax (sleeping) / 60 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 1991
- Builder: Ratanachai Slipway, Thailand
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.