Versatility is said to be the key to a boat’s success. With every boat, there is always a compromise. At times, you might need a fishing boat, other times it may be for a day of cruising around. The Antares 42 offers both whenever chartered in Port Dickson thanks to its unique design and accommodating features. The vessel promises a fun time whenever on board especially due to the scenic views of the cruising area.
Built by the famous builders, Beneteau, the Lady Fatma (Antares 42) houses two cabins with one including a double bed and another with 2 bunk beds accommodating up to 12 people for a day’s trip and an intimate 4 people for an overnight trip. Throw your worries of comfort out the window as this boat was made to be versatile with its luxurious and comfort-filled interior in place for the best sea voyage you will ever experience.
Guests on board will also be enjoying a fully air conditioned interior with attached bathrooms in both cabins. It also has a mini galley, designed to promote the most important component of cruising – eating. Guests may also enjoy their time on the top deck as they journey through the sea surrounded by a luxurious boat finishing.
Everyone on board is encouraged to subscribe to our top of the line F&B package for their charters to elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options: Asian Fusion & Western Fusion. Located at the Admiral Marina, Port Dickson, Antares 42 is available for rent in Port Dickson, offering a luxurious yacht charter experience within reach to all those living nearby the area.
- 4 Hours: RM10,000
- 6 Hours: RM12,000
- 8 Hours: RM14,000
- 24 Hours: RM19,000
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Antares 42
- Length: 12.82m
- Beam: 4.04m
- Draft: 1.15m
- Cruising Speed: 15 knots
- Max Speed: 28 knots
- Cabins: 2 cabins (1 double, 2 bunk beds)
- Guests: 4 pax (sleeping) / 12 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 2010
- Builder: Beneteau
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.