Custom built by Kha Shing Enterprises in 1995, Lady Phoebe 72 brings with her more than two decade’s experience of sea exploration. Boasting a timeless design coupled with classy and comfortable features, the motor yacht continues to impress with its vast exterior deck build up. It provides more than enough room for guests to enjoy and be entertained by the glistening sun and calm blue sea.
Having an ample amount of space inside, Lady Phoebe 72 houses 4 cabins. The most spacious one being the master cabin fully equipped with a queen bed, similar to the forward cabin. The port and starboard cabin on the other hand, has 2 double decker beds each. Overall, the yacht is able to accommodate a dozen sleeping guests and up to 20 people for a day’s trip.
Guests on board will also be enjoying a fully air conditioned interior with attached bathrooms in all cabins. It also has a mini galley, designed to promote the most important component of cruising – eating. There is also a readily available LCD TV and a touch screen karaoke system to ensure that everyone is entertained at all times. Safety being the utmost priority for all our cruises, the yacht also carries the RIB lifeboat with a powerful 30HP engine in case any emergency situations arise.
Everyone on board is encouraged to subscribe to our top of the line F&B package for their charters to elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options: Asian Fusion & Western Fusion. Located in the Royal Selangor Yacht Club, Lady Phoebe is available for yacht charter in Port Klang, offering a luxurious yacht charter experience within reach to all those living in Klang Valley.
- 4 Hours: RM18,000
- 6 Hours: RM22,000
- 8 Hours: RM26,000
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM100 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Custom Built Motor Yacht
- Length: 22.15 m
- Beam: 5.55 m
- Draft: 1.27 m
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Max Speed: 25.5 knots
- Cabins: 4 cabins
- Guests: 12 pax (sleeping) / 20 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 1995
- Builder: Kha Shing Enterprises
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.