Built by Marine Project UK, this yacht happens to be one of the 66 exclusively made for extensive diving and cruising. Fitting to its name, the Layar Metro (Princess 66) carries her guests in an eloquent manner with a luxurious setting, offering those on board an experience never to be forgotten.
With a 4 cabin layout, this Princess offers ample amount of space inside making it comfortable for its guests accommodating up to 15 people in the day and sleeps 8 guests easily at night. What more with a fully enclosed galley next to the dining table, space is maximised for the comfort of all. Promising super poise and elegance at sea, the yacht has an exceptional speed making renting a yacht in Port Dickson a breeze.
Everyone on board will also be enjoying a fully air conditioned interior to ensure comfort at all times. It also has a modern fully functioning galley, an LCD screen along with a DVD system, and a Home Bose cinema system for those who aim to relax inside. On top of that, snorkelling gears and a jet ski unit is also available if guests are in search of something more adrenaline pumping. Safety is a top priority for all of our cruises. Hence, this yacht carries with it a Dinghy with a powerful engine of 50hp to ensure that all is well in times of danger.
Guests are also encouraged to include our top of the line F&B package for their charters as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion. BBQ equipment is also available in the event that guests want to enjoy a grill at sea.
- 4 Hours: RM14,000
- 6 Hours: RM16,000
- 8 Hours: RM18,000
- 24 Hours: RM22,000
- 1 Week: RM97,000 + 30% APA
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Princess 66
- Length: 20.55 m
- Beam: 5.23 m
- Draft: 1.52 m
- Cruising Speed: 18 knots
- Max Speed: 27 knots
- Cabins: 4 cabins
- Guests: 8 pax (sleeping) / 15 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 1996
- Builder: Princess Yacht
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.