Boasting an elegant lightwood interior, Sabrina (Halvorsen 80) offers a simplistic yet accomplished manner of sea cruising. Built in 1991, it carries an abundance of memories within its walls, raring to create more meaningful ones. Located at the Admiral Marina in Port Dickson, it offers a valuable experience for anyone to partake in.
Promoting a positive sailing experience and an unforgettable ambiance, the yacht provides an ample amount of space for guests to run entertainment programs. The vast flybridge proves to be great for an outdoor experience as well as an interactive and entertaining corporate event. On top, guests will find a well laid out area with an impressive Burmese Teak finishing, complimenting the view inside. Boasting length of 80 feet, the yacht houses 4 cabins with two of them having a double bed and the other two with twin beds. Thanks to the well thought out design, it is able to accommodate up to 20 people for a day’s cruise and sleeps 8 people comfortably for an overnight trip through the sea.
Guests on board will also be enjoying a fully air conditioned interior and a readily available 21” Flat Screen TV in the master cabin for entertainment at sea. Not only that, it is also decked out with an Italian marble countertop to further enhance the luxurious feel of it all. Safety being the utmost priority for all our cruises, the yacht also carries 16 life jackets inside with a life raft fit for 8 people should any emergency situations arise.
Everyone on board is encouraged to subscribe to our top of the line F&B package for their charters to elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options: Asian Fusion & Western Fusion.
- 4 Hours: RM19,000
- 6 Hours: RM21,500
- 8 Hours: RM24,000
- 24 Hours: RM29,000
- 1 Week: RM140,000 + 30% APA
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Halvorsen 80
- Length: 79.4 ft
- Beam: 19.10 ft
- Draft: 4.10 ft
- Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Max Speed: 12 knots
- Cabins: 4 cabins (2 double, 2 twin)
- Guests: 8 pax (sleeping) / 20 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 1991
- Builder: Kong & Halvorsen 80
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.