One of the fastest growing flybridge boats around, the Meridian 441 ia a sleek looking cruiser, exuding the vibes of one James Bond when on board with your crew. While cruising, you could either be inside and enjoy the luxe furnishing or choose to enjoy the breeze and splashes of water outside, promising a worthwhile yacht charter experience in Port Klang.
With vast space inside and on top, she has an all-new developed hull, deck, bridge and sheerline. Having gone through a major redesign, the Meridian 441 Sedan offers even more room that its predecessors, making it one of the more popular models by Meridian. This all-new design features a more aggressive profile and new hull-side windows for the guest stateroom, easier bridge access, better topside accommodations, and more natural light and woodwork in its interior living spaces. The yacht is able to board up to 15 people for a day’s trip and sleeps up to 8 people for a comfortable and unforgettable overnight cruise.
Everyone on board will also be enjoying a fully air conditioned interior and a readily available Flat Screen TV to ensure that everyone is entertained at all times. It also has a modern fully functioning galley, designed to promote the most important component of cruising – eating. On top of that, one jet ski unit is always attached to the boat in the event that any guests want to experience a little more speed and splashes.
Guests are also encouraged to include our top of the line F&B package for their charters as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion.
- 4 Hours: RM9,200
- 6 Hours: RM12,800
- 8 Hours: RM16,400
- 24 Hours: RM38,000
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM100 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Meridian 441
- Length: 14.3 m
- Beam: 4.3 m
- Draft: 0.9 m
- Cruising Speed: 32 knots
- Max Speed: 37.7 knots
- Cabins: 3 cabins
- Guests: 6 pax (sleeping) / 15 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 2008
- Builder: Meridian
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.