The White Rose (Riva Opera 85) spreads its petals effortlessly when surrounded by the calm blue sea. Catering to a niche market with its classic wooden runabouts, Riva has time and again built traditional yet late-modern classics of luxurious yachts. This beauty has held its promise throughout the test of time and continues to impress those who board her for an unforgettable cruise. Parked in Pulau Pinang, this yacht is available for rent to fulfil your greatest fantasies.
As guests step on board, this motoryacht gives a sense of entering a theatre with its intricately designed cabin. You can almost breathe in the unprecedented quality and certainly see the meticulous detailing present across the yacht. With 4 cabins present, the Riva Opera is able to sleep 8 guests for an overnight cruise with 2 cabins offering queen beds and the other 2 providing twin beds.
Needless to say, all guests boarding her will enjoy a fully air conditioned interior and a readily available 37” LCD TV to ensure that everyone is entertained at all times. It also has a modern fully functioning galley, karaoke system, Bose Home cinema system and snorkelling equipment for those in search of more fun with the fishes. A Dinghy with 50HP Caribe 470 will also be available should any emergency cases arise.
Whenever onboard, we always encourage our guests to subscribe to our top of the line F&B package as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion. BBQ equipment is also available in the event that guests want to enjoy a grill at sea.
- 4 Hours: RM26,000
- 8 Hours: RM36,000
- 24 Hours: RM40,000
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Riva Opera 85
- Length: 78.73 ft
- Beam: 20.46 ft
- Draft: 10.03 ft
- Cruising Speed: 20 knots
- Max Speed: 33 knots
- Cabins: 4 cabins (2 double, 2 twin)
- Guests: 8 pax (sleeping) / 20 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 2004
- Builder: Riva, Italy
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.