Said to be a flagship model truly designed for long distance cruising, Nadhirah (Lagoon 620) offers innovative solutions to any needs of those travelling on water. Guests are bound to be in awe of the luxurious set up, what more with it showcasing strength, comfort and performance unlike any other.
To all future guests reading this, you will be sure to experience immense relaxation whenever on board as this opportunity may not last forever. Areas within the cabin are spacious with an abundance of storage, ventilation and natural light making it the optimum solution to a relaxing outlet. Housing 4 cabins altogether, three of them have double beds available while the additional cabin has twin beds. Overall, the breathtaking yacht can accommodate up to 20 guests during the day and 8 sleeping guests for a trip under the stars, promising a beautiful yacht rental experience in Port Dickson and Pulau Langkawi.
Everyone on board will also be enjoying a fully air conditioned interior and a readily available Flat Screen TV to ensure that everyone is entertained at all times. It also has a modern fully functioning galley, karaoke system, Bose Home cinema system, kayaks, snorkelling equipment and fishing gear for those in search of more fun. A Dinghy with 50HP Caribe 470 will also be available should any emergency cases arise.
Guests are also encouraged to include our top of the line F&B package for their charters as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion.
- 4 Hours: RM19,000
- 6 Hours: RM22,500
- 8 Hours: RM26,000
- 24 Hours: RM34,000
- 1 Week: RM130,000 + 30% APA
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Lagoon 620
- Length: 62 ft
- Beam: 32 ft
- Draft: 5.1 ft
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots
- Max Speed: 10 knots
- Cabins: 4 cabins (3 double, 1 twin)
- Guests: 8 pax (sleeping) / 20 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 2013
- Builder: Lagoon, France
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.