Designed to exceed the expectations of business and personal travels, the Piper Saratoga combines the most advanced Garmin avionics available today with the reliable and solid six cylinder Lycoming TIO-540-AH1A engine, resulting in an aircraft with the ability to pull through the most demanding environments. Moreover, due to its power, it has the ability to climb to altitude quickly and battles weather and turbulence efficiently. Passengers will also enjoy the low noise and vibration levels as the cabin is pressurised. Hence, the adventure will be more of a comfortable journey in the clouds.
- Contact us for quotation.
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Charter fees are applicable upon ignition of aircraft.
- Landing fee may apply whenever deemed necessary.
- Additional fee for overnight parking or extended usage.
- Relocation of aircraft will incur an additional charges and may be applied whenever necessary.
- All prices are subject to airport tax, airport pass, airsite permit, ground handling, parking and duration.
- Model: Piper PA-32R
- Year Built: 2014
- Baggage Capacity: 30 cubic feet
- Max Range: 1,607 km
- Max Capacity: 3 passengers
- Engine Type: Lycoming TIO-540-AH1A
- Manufacturer: Piper
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.