The Piper Cherokee is fitting for two explorers keen to fly a little more personally with a taste of adventure. All aircrafts designed in this model are usually designed for flight training and personal use for short term flights. It is comprised of a fully metal body and is single-engined. A unique touch to the plane would be how there is only a single door on the right side which only allows guests to enter by stepping on the wing. Wherever it is you may have to go, be sure to board this aircraft and discover the Indiana Jones inside of you.
- Contact us for quotation.
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Charter fees are applicable upon ignition of aircraft.
- Landing fee may apply whenever deemed necessary.
- Additional fee for overnight parking or extended usage.
- Relocation of aircraft will incur an additional charges and may be applied whenever necessary.
- All prices are subject to airport tax, airport pass, airsite permit, ground handling, parking and duration.
- Model: Piper PA-28 Cherokee
- Year Built: 2007
- Baggage Capacity: 33 cubic feet
- Max Range: 1,500 km
- Max Capacity: 3 passengers
- Engine Type: Lycoming IO-360-C1C6 e
- Manufacturer: Piper
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.