The Piper Meridian M500 happens to be one of the latest and most advanced single-engined turbine business aircraft out there. Equipped with the latest in Garmin avionics, enhanced safety features and a number of other significant product improvements, the aircraft provides proven avionics technology with electronic stability protection, ensuring the safety of guests are always in check and is prioritised. With six seats inside, the cabin offers a decent amount of space for one to commute in. This proves to be a great fit for those more on the adventurous side.
- Contact us for quotation.
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Charter fees are applicable upon ignition of aircraft.
- Landing fee may apply whenever deemed necessary.
- Additional fee for overnight parking or extended usage.
- Relocation of aircraft will incur an additional charges and may be applied whenever necessary.
- All prices are subject to airport tax, airport pass, airsite permit, ground handling, parking and duration.
- Model: Piper Meridian M500
- Year Built: 2015
- Baggage Capacity: 20 cubic feet
- Max Range: 1,885 km
- Max Capacity: 3 passengers
- Engine Type: Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42A
- Manufacturer: Piper
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.