A new and improved version of its predecessor, the Learjet 60 boasts intricate designs and luxurious detailings on the inside and out. With a mid-sized cabin, the medium-range business jet happens to be the the largest of the certified Learjet family. Thrust reversers and single-point refueling are also standard equipment, and the aircraft features a full galley together with an aft toilet, this aircraft has all the necessities needed to ensure a wholesome trip. With a more powerful turbofan being used, the Learjet 60 will get you to your destination with the highest level of comfort and privacy.
- Contact us for quotation.
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Charter fees are applicable upon ignition of aircraft.
- Landing fee may apply whenever deemed necessary.
- Additional fee for overnight parking or extended usage.
- Relocation of aircraft will incur an additional charges and may be applied whenever necessary.
- All prices are subject to airport tax, airport pass, airsite permit, ground handling, parking and duration.
- Model: Learjet 60
- Year Built: 2002
- Baggage Capacity: 57 cubic feet
- Max Range: 4,839 km
- Max Capacity: 7 passengers
- Engine Type: 2 Pratt & Whitney Canada PW305A
- Manufacturer: Bombardier
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.