The Cessna Citation III is a mid-sized, high performance business jet well suited for 6 passengers to commute comfortably in lavish style. Being the first of the Model 650 series, the technology that comes with the aircraft was said to be state of the art during its days of manufacturing. It features a sharp image on the exterior and gives a much more pleasant experience inside the cabin with lush seats which may be converted to accommodate nine people on a busy day. Be sure the get the best of flying with the Citation III.
- Contact us for quotation.
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Charter fees are applicable upon ignition of aircraft.
- Landing fee may apply whenever deemed necessary.
- Additional fee for overnight parking or extended usage.
- Relocation of aircraft will incur an additional charges and may be applied whenever necessary.
- All prices are subject to airport tax, airport pass, airsite permit, ground handling, parking and duration.
- Model: Citation III
- Year Built: 1992
- Baggage Capacity: 61 cubic feet
- Max Range: 3,704 km
- Max Capacity: 9 passengers
- Engine Type: Honeywell TFE 731-3B
- Manufacturer: Cessna
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.