Built in 1983 by Nishii Shipyards all the way from Japan, the Lady Orient / Lady Langkawi (Nishii Shipyards 157) brings with it a wealth of history and experiences at sea. Although a little aged, the yacht is a luxurious vessel with sophisticated designs ahead of its time. Measured at 157 ft by length, this yacht happens to be one of the longest available compared to all our fleets.
Perfectly measured, the yacht offers an ample amount of space inside which may sleep up to 18 guests comfortably. For daily cruises, guests are more than welcomed to bring their tribe along with them on this memorable journey at sea as it can accommodate up to 25 pax with ample amount of space for any corporate or private events.
Similar to all yachts available, the Nishii Shipyards 157 has fully air conditioned interiors promising a cooling environment despite the hot Malaysian weather. What more with a fully equipped modern galley, guests will be able to even cook their own meals when seafaring on a beautiful day. Snorkeling gears and a jet ski unit will also be available for those in search of an adrenaline pump. To ensure that safety is always prevailed, two Dinghy units will be attached to the yacht offering a smooth escape in case any emergency situations arise.
Whenever onboard, we always encourage our guests to subscribe to our top of the line F&B package as it will undoubtedly elevate their cruising experience with loved ones. Options for food, Asian Fusion and Western Fusion. BBQ equipment is also available in the event that guests want to enjoy a grill at sea.
- 4 Hours: RM30,000
- 6 Hours: RM38,000
- 8 Hours: RM45,000
- 24 Hours: RM50,000
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Nishii Shipyards 157
- Length: 157 ft
- Beam: 28 ft
- Draft: 8 ft
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots
- Max Speed: 10 knots
- Cabins: 8 cabins
- Guests: 20 pax (sleeping) / 30 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 1983
- Builder: Nishii Shipyard, Japan
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.