The Phenom 100E is a relatively light engine compared to those above its class. For a small aircraft, it is able to accommodate four passengers and a single pilot comfortably and is essential for individuals or VIPs of companies to commute. Inside, guests will enjoy a comfortable and visually pleasing cabin featuring high quality wood finishing throughout with large leather seats and multiple controls at your fingertips. Being one of the very light private jets around, the Phenom 100E shares many characteristics of those in a higher class without having to dig into your pockets deeper.
- Contact us for quotation.
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Charter fees are applicable upon ignition of aircraft.
- Landing fee may apply whenever deemed necessary.
- Additional fee for overnight parking or extended usage.
- Relocation of aircraft will incur an additional charges and may be applied whenever necessary.
- All prices are subject to airport tax, airport pass, airsite permit, ground handling, parking and duration.
- Model: Phenom 100E
- Year Built: 2002
- Baggage Capacity: 55 cubic feet
- Max Range: 2,444 km
- Max Capacity: 5 passengers
- Engine Type: 2 Pratt & Whitney Canada PW617-F Turbofan
- Manufacturer: Embraer
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.