The Sundancer 44 embodies a sleek style with uncompromising features of comfort and function. Packaged as the boat with all the right formulas, this yacht has a wealth of instrumentation and information for guests to immerse in whenever on board. Fit for an intimate getaway with those closest to you, the Sundancer 44 will imitate the joyful nuances of a dancing motion especially when hitting big waves, giving everyone a good time exploring.
- 4 Hours: RM6,800
- 6 Hours: RM7,700
- 8 Hours: RM8,600
- 24 Hours: RM15,800
- Exclusive use of vessel with services of a captain and crew, onboard facilities & equipment, finger food & drinks as well as fuel.
- Damage Security Deposit RM4,000 (refundable).
- All RSYC/RLYC & Marinas non-members are subject to a docking fee of RM10/ pax.
- F&B premium package is available for RM80 to RM250 per person for a day’s meal and RM350 per person for overnight charters.
- Charterer arranging own catering will be subject to a RM1,000 corkage charge. This fee includes loading and unloading of items as well as clearing and washing of the vessel.
- Professional photography and videography services are available from RM1,000 to RM5,000 per day.
- Relocation of vessel will incur an additional charge of RM10,000 to RM20,000.
- For long term arrangements, 30% APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) will be charged for fuel, F&B, marina charges, port fees etc.
- Model: Chaparral 330 Signature
- Length: 33.6 ft
- Beam: 11.3 ft
- Draft: 3.5 ft
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
- Max Speed: 35 knots
- Cabins: 3 cabins
- Guests: 2 pax (sleeping) / 6 pax (day cruising)
- Year Built: 2008
- Builder: Chaparral
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
Booking must be made more than 2 weeks before day of charter. All reservations are to be made in writing through email or by telephone. Kindly provide details such as purpose, date, time, destination & no. of pax. Once confirmed, please make a 50% deposit for us to commence arrangements. Clients must pay remaining fees 24 hours (working day) before date of booking.